Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Show planning




Fun A Day is an event in which Artists will create something everyday in the month of January. Then display all their hard work in a super-fun group show along with live music from Brian Medlin as well as other performers TBA
If you are an artist and would like to participate, just let me know. I'll do a feature on you in this blog. We will begin to hang and set up the artwork  at Lansdale's 3rd and Walnut Wednesday February 1st for the show on Friday February 3rd.  Since this show is above a bar, participants and visitors will have to be 21+ There are tables available at the venue and I will be renting racks from the North Penn Arts Alliance (if anyone wants to pitch in some money that would be cool too). If you would like to help with set up, please let me know, I'm sure I'll be needing some help.  I've been working on some carnival like things to make the show fun. I'm thinking carnival games may help sell some artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment